The gift-giving season is now just around the corner, have you already prepared your gift shopping list? If so, how many of your friends, family members, or anyone that you know who loves camping?
If you think that there are quite a lot of them, then you should consider changing some of your gift shopping list with the best gift ideas for camping lovers, which we will be listing down below.
Camping in forests or wide plain areas is one of the best things that one can ever experience. You can enjoy the warmth of the fire, the chilly air at night, the smell of roasted marshmallows, and the chit-chat of your company around you.
However, camping may be great, but it can also be uncomfortable, especially when it’s for bedtime. Therefore, if you have a lot of friends that love camping, you should give them a gift that they can use for their next camping trip.
Here are 19 must-have camping gears that you can give to your camp-lover buddies:
19 Camping Gift Ideas that Will Wow Your Camp-Obsessed Friends
1. Portable Camping ShowerWhen camping outdoors, one of the greatest struggles that every camper experience is shower time. You may have brought gallons of water that you can use for bath time, but it would be quite a struggle to have a decent bath with it.
With this portable shower head, taking a bath during a camping trip will be more comfortable than ever. Place this in a 1 or 2-liter bottles and transform it into a portable shower. It’s lightweight, easy to use, and can be used for multi-purposes like washing your pet.
2. Kid-O-Bunk with OrganizersAside from friends of your age, do you also happen to know a young kid that loves going on camping trips, especially in summer camps? If you have a kid that often spend their summers in a summer camp, you should give him or her a present that he or she can use in camp.
Summer camps already have beds prepared for all the children that would camp. But it would still be nice if your kid(s) have an extra portable bunk bed that they can use. This product is very versatile as it transforms as a bench, bunk, or into two single cots.
3. Highwave Auto Dog MugCampers that owns a dog often bring their pet on their trips. Not only will it enable them to take care of their pet while camping, but they would also be a great company to them that will always be up for a long walk or hike.
Hiking can be quite tiring and dehydrating to campers as it will make them sweat a lot, same for dogs. Therefore, they should also be dehydrating by bringing their water bottle. If your friend has a pet they bring on their camping trips; you should get them a gift that they can use to quench the thirst of their pet.
4. Skell Inc. Bug-A-Salt 2.0If you have experienced camping outside, you’ll know how it feels to be bothered with a lot of bugs that flies around your face, ears, and even bites you. Having a great item that can get rid of the bugs can be a big relief for campers. However, it can also be a quite disgusting task.
Make your friend’s bug-killing session more enjoyable with the Bug-A-Salt 2.0. It doesn’t require any batteries to power up, and the type of bullet that you’ll be using to kill bugs will be salt. Not only is this convenient, but it can also make camping much more enjoyable.
5. Non-Stick Master Pan Divided GrillCamping trips are not complete without making breakfast as soon as the sun rises. Give your friend a gift that he can conveniently use on his next trip. The great thing about this product is that it allows you to cook a whole breakfast meal. You only get to use one pan and prepare all the foods at the same time in just one fry.
The pan may be large, but it can evenly distribute the heat all over the pan to properly cook the food. This can be useful for camping as it saves time and helps lessen a load of dishes to wash.
6. Soto Pocket TorchMaking fire by using stones or sticks can be very tiring. Not only will you exert a lot of effort just to make a fire, but it will also waste a lot of your time. Therefore, it would be much more convenient to bring your own lighter or pocket torch, than making your fire.
Every camper would appreciate it if they’ve received something from you, which they can use for their camping trip. This pocket torch would be a great gift to give to a camper. The great thing about this pocket torch is that it can increase the lifespan of a disposable lighter.
7. Grubstick Intro 4 Piece KitThis 4 piece kit would be one of the best outdoor gifts that you can give to a camper. The package includes a Grubstick telescopic handle, which can reach to up to 37 ft; Grubfork, which is a perfect tool for skewering hotdog and even marshmallows; Grubcage, to create the best S’Mores; and a release tool to safely release the food from the Grubcage.
It is made of high-grade stainless steel for rustproof, which makes the products last much longer than other roasting sticks. It is also easy to clean, and portable enough to be brought on camping trips.
8. Trono Inflatable Lounge ChairSleeping or chilling in a hammock can be comfortable, but most of the time a camper will always struggle to balance his body to avoid falling from it. If you want to give the best gift to an outdoor enthusiast, you should give him or her something that can provide comfort.
An inflatable lounge chair is just the perfect thing that can provide comfort for a camper. This camping furniture is very easy to use, it doesn’t even need a pump to be inflated. All you need to do is to swish it around to gather some air, which will inflate the lounge in no time.
9. UCO Storm-Proof Match KitHave you ever lighted a match that has suddenly been blown out because of the wind? If your answer is yes, then you’ll know how frustrating it is. UCO know how this feels, which has made them create a match that is resistant to wind and water.
This product contains 25 windproof and waterproof matches. The included matches are so incredible that they cannot be put out with water or wind, it will stay lit up as long as there’s phosphorous remaining.
10. Joseph Joseph Multi-Colored Bowls SetMaking pancakes in a camping site can become quite a hassle. Because you’ll have to bring multiple mixing bowls, a strainer, and of course the ingredients. Not to mention the number of dirty dishes after making them.
To at least help make the camping load lighter, this product has mixing bowls that can be stacked together to make it portable for the user. Also, it has all the baking tools that you might need to make pancakes for breakfast. This is a good gift to give to your camp-lover friend.
11. Richards Homewares GearboxKeeping your things organized before, during, and after a camp will make it easier for you to look for stuff in your bag. If you have camped out with a friend and saw his stuff inside his bag in a disorganized manner, you might have been tempted to fix it for him.
To help him keep his things neatly stacked inside his bag, maybe you should get him a gearbox which can help him keep his things in place. Not only are you giving him a favor, but you are also giving him a present where he can always use it anywhere he goes.
12. Etekcity Ultralight Portable Camping Stove
Cooking meals on a bonfire are not only hard, but it also takes a while for foods to get cooked. The reason is that you can’t really control the strength of the fire, neither can you lower with easily.
Having a portable stove for camping can be useful in making meals much quicker than a bonfire. It has broad compatibility, flame control, compact, durable, and collapsible.
13. Therm-A-Rest Compressible Camping Pillow
Using compressible pillows (learn more) on a camping trip is much better than bringing your pillow from your home. Why? It’s because it is much lighter and more portable than your normal bedroom pillow.
You should get one of this portable compressible pillow to your camping friends as their gift for Christmas. It’s not only good for camping trips, but they can also use this if they plan to travel to another country on a long ride.
14. WEKAPO Inflatable LoungerInstead of bringing a sleeping bag, hammock, or foldable bunk beds, you can just bring an inflatable lounger, which is much lighter and compact than other camping beds.
You can get one for yourself if you love camping, or to someone who’s close to you that often runs to forests to camp out. This inflatable lounger does not require a pump; it just needed to be waved around in the air to be inflated. This a great gift to give for someone who loves camping.
15. Winner Outfitters Camping HammockThis camping hammock can comfortably support a 500 lbs user without the fabric giving off. This is also a double hammock that can fit up to 2 people, you and your lover or friend can lay down together and would still have plenty of space to move around.
This an excellent gift to give for a camper who’d rather sleep between trees than in tents, or sleeping bags. The hammock is made of 210T nylon parachute fabric, which is the reason why it can support the weight of around 500 lbs.
16. Lifestraw Personal Water Filter
During camp, there would be times where you’ll run out of the water, and the only water that you can get would be from rivers, waterfalls, and other places that have water. However, they aren’t safe to drink as it will contain a lot of bacteria and viruses that can harm one’s health.
This lifestraw is an awesome product for people who always camp outside. The user can drink directly from a river without ingesting bacteria. This product will filter all the dirt, parasites, bacteria, and microplastics to provide a safe drink you.
17. Portable LED Camping LanternBringing a strong portable LED light with you during camp would be a great decision to make. Walking or sleeping in dark forests is not safe, especially if you know that there are wild animals around.
Therefore, it is crucial for a camper to bring a flashlight or lamp with them at night at all times. This lamp has 18 bright LED lens to provide an intense light, enough to light up your tent or outside.
18. Coleman Sundome Camping TentThis dome tent has a wide spacious interior that allows campers to move freely inside of it. It is made of polyester 75 denier flysheet for durability; it is also easy to set up that can only take to up to 10 minutes.
This tent can only fit 2 persons. The tent is made with a WeatherTec system with patented floors, and inverted seams to keep you dry.
19. Coleman Sleeping Bag
If your friend prefers using sleeping bags, then bunk beds, hammocks, or inflatable loungers, then this Coleman sleeping bag would be the best gift that you can get for him.
It is 100% made of polyester with fillings for great comfort. It also warms the camper on cold nights of up to 40 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit. The bag can accommodate a person of up to 5 feet and 11 inches tall.
And these are the best gift ideas for camping lover that you can get for them on the gift-giving season like Christmas, anniversary or even their birthday. Whether you get your friend a tent, sleeping bag, hammock, LED light, torchlight, and others, we are sure that your friend would appreciate it a lot.